Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Heb 'n probleem voor 'n Bestanden Backup te maken,toen probeer ik te doen met mij vista ultimate die meldt altijd {TOEGANG GEWEIGERD ERROR 0x8070005}hebt iemand 'n oplossing voor toevallig?
Alvast Bedankt.

Heb 'n probleem voor 'n Bestanden Backup te maken,toen probeer ik te doen met mij vista ultimate die meldt altijd {TOEGANG GEWEIGERD ERROR 0x8070005}hebt iemand 'n oplossing voor toevallig?
Alvast Bedankt.

Deze info heb er over gevonden.
1. This can be do to the System Volume Information Folder attributes being set to Read-only.

The System Volume Information Folder is where Vista holds restore points or shadow copies.

For Windows Vista using the NTFS File System.

Click Start then My Computer.
On the Tools menu Then Folder Options.
On the View tab, click “Show hidden files and folders”.
Clear the Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) check box. Click Yes when you are prompted to confirm the change.
Click OK.
Right-click the System Volume Information folder in the root folder, and then click Properties.
If the Read-only attibutes is checked, uncheck it and click, OK
Now try creating a restore point.
Warning: Remember to hide the hidden System Files when done.

2. This error occurs because the recovery partition is enabled for File Backup or System Restore and is almost full. To work around this, do not select D:\ as a backup source. Also, go to System Protection in Control Panel and make sure that D:\ is not enabled for restore points.

Deze info heb er over gevonden.
1. This can be do to the System Volume Information Folder attributes being set to Read-only.

The System Volume Information Folder is where Vista holds restore points or shadow copies.

For Windows Vista using the NTFS File System.

Click Start then My Computer.
On the Tools menu Then Folder Options.
On the View tab, click “Show hidden files and folders”.
Clear the Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) check box. Click Yes when you are prompted to confirm the change.
Click OK.
Right-click the System Volume Information folder in the root folder, and then click Properties.
If the Read-only attibutes is checked, uncheck it and click, OK
Now try creating a restore point.
Warning: Remember to hide the hidden System Files when done.

2. This error occurs because the recovery partition is enabled for File Backup or System Restore and is almost full. To work around this, do not select D:\ as a backup source. Also, go to System Protection in Control Panel and make sure that D:\ is not enabled for restore points.

HI,Can you help me to find the root folder?i'm confused,Thanks a lot

OK, probeer het volgende eens.

Open de verkenner en dan bovenin zie je Extra staan.
Dan Mapopties en Weergave.
Haal het vinkje eens weg bij Beveiligde bestuuringssysteembestanden verbergen ( aanbevolen)

Probeer het nu nog eens

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan